ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 1A
ANC 1A meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm
Presiding: Commissioner Kent Boese, Chairperson
Tuesday, January 13, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Please click this link to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86707379578
To join on Telephone: dial (312) 626-6799 and enter 86707379578#
Call to Order
Members of the community can use this time to make public announcements, distribute information, or alert the community about issues. 1 minute of time for each speaker is allotted, unless otherwise noted by the Chairperson.
Committee reports are done as needed.
- Education and Youth Committee
- Next committee meeting: Monday, November 16, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
- Public Safety Committee
- Next committee meeting: Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
- Transportation Committee
- Special community meeting: Crosstown Multimodal Transportation Project updates Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
- Zoning, Parks, and Planning Committee
- Next committee meeting: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
Presentations are limited to 5 minutes, unless a motion to extend time is granted by the commission. Presentations are followed by 1 minute question/answer segments from the commission and audience until a motion to close discussion is passed.
- Allie Bobak, Constituent Services Coordinator, Office of Councilmember Brianne K. Nadeau
- Cynthia Turcios, Ward 1 Liaison, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (MOCRS)
ANC Administrative Matters
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
- Verification notice: this meeting was meeting was noticed to the community via listserv, Commission newsletter, social media, website, and e-calendar.
Consideration and possible action relating to a request for Commission approval of the Consent Agenda. All matters listed under “Consent” are considered by the Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Commissioner may, however, remove an item from the Consent Agenda by request. A motion to adopt the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
Official Business is limited to 5 minutes of presentation (unless extended by the commission) followed by questions from the commission and audience until a motion to close discussion is passed, followed by an official ANC vote.
Adjournment – Goodnight!
Reminder: ANC 1A does not hold a meeting in December 2020.
The next scheduled general meeting of ANC 1A is Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 7:00 pm. This meeting will be held virtually; more information for how to join the meeting will be available at anc1a.org.