Wednesday, October 13th at 7:00 pm
To join via Telephone: dial (312) 626-6799 and enter 86707379578#
Call to Order
ANC Administrative Matters
- Roll call
- Verification notice: this meeting was noticed to the community via listserv, Commission newsletter, social media, website, and e-calendar.
- Approval of agenda (including Consent Agenda and Official Business)
Community Announcements (1 minute per speaker)
Commissioners and Members of the community can use this time to make public announcements, distribute information, or alert the community about issues.
Committee Reports – (Committee reports are done as needed. 5 minutes per report, unless otherwise noted). Note: all Committee meetings will be held virtually for the duration of the public health emergency. Please consult the calendar on anc1a.org for up to date committee meeting links and phone numbers, or reach out to the Committee chair listed below.
- Education and Youth Committee
- Wednesday, October 20th at 7pm via Zoom
- Commissioner Christine Miller, Chair
- Public Safety Committee
- Monday, October 25th at 7pm via Zoom
- Commissioner Layla Bonnot, Chair
- Transportation Committee
- Tuesday, October 26th at 7pm via Zoom
- Commissioner Zach Rybarczyk, Chair
- Zoning, Parks, and Planning Committee
- Thursday, October 21st at 7pm via Zoom
- Commissioner Michael Wray, Chair
Presentations (5 minutes per speaker, unless otherwise noted)
- Alexandra (Allie) Bobak, Constituent Services Coordinator, Office of Councilmember Brianne K. Nadeau
- Moises Del’Rosario, Ward 1 Liaison, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (MOCRS)
- Diane Romo, Rock and Roll Marathon November 2021
- Travoris Culpepper, PEPCO Capital Grid Project
Consideration and possible action relating to a request for Commission approval of the Consent Agenda. All matters listed under “Consent” are considered by the Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Commissioner may, however, remove an item from the Consent Agenda by request. A motion to adopt the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
- Approval of the prior minutes (September 2021)
- DDOT TSA for Keefer St NW and 6th St NW (Brown)
- DDOT TSA for the 600 block of Newton Place (Boese)
- Approval QFR FY21 Q3 & QFR Q4 (Miller)
Official Business is limited to 5 minutes of presentation (unless extended by the Commission) followed by questions from the commission and audience until a motion to close discussion is passed, followed by an official ANC vote.
- Settlement Agreement – Creole on 14th Street (Miller)
- Resolution regarding ANC1A Resolutions and Traffic Safety Assessments Needing DDOT Action and Response (Brown)
Adjournment – Goodnight!
Note: The next general meeting of ANC 1A is Wednesday, November 10, 2021. This meeting will be held virtually; more information for how to join the meeting will be available at anc1a.org.