Wednesday, January 11, 2023 7:00PM
Call to Order
ANC Administrative Matters
- Roll call
- Verification notice: this meeting was noticed to the community via listserv, commission newsletter, social media, website, and e-calendar.
- Approval of agenda (including Consent Agenda and Official Business)
Official Business is limited to 5 minutes of presentation (unless extended by the Commission) followed by questions from the commission and audience until a motion to close discussion is passed, followed by an official ANC vote.
- Election of ANC 1A executive officers for 2023.
- Establishment of ANC 1A committees and committee chairs for 2023.
- Approval of ANC security fund payment ($50.00) and letter of approval of participation in the 2023 ANC Security Fund.
- Approval of bank credit card.
- Approval of FY23 Q1 financial report and spending report.
- Reimbursement of ANC 1A website expenses to Commissioner Ghorpadey ($316.47).
- Establishment of task force to review by-laws SOPs and code of conduct.
- Approval of ANC 1A Service Support Contract. The ANC will extend contract for an Administrative Assistant.
Community Announcements (1 minute per speaker)
Commissioners and members of the community can use this time to make public announcements, distribute information, or alert the community about issues.
- Jaqueline Castaneda, Constituent Services: Office of Councilmember Brianne K. Nadeau
- Jerrod Allen, Ward 1 Liaison: Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (MOCRS)
- Sarah Rockefeller, District Bridges
Consideration and possible action relating to a request for Commission approval of the Consent Agenda. All matters listed under “Consent” are considered by the Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Commissioner may, however, remove an item from the Consent Agenda by request. A motion to adopt the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
- Approval of the prior minutes (November, 2022).
- Approval of ANC 1A 2023 meeting calendar.
Adjournment – Goodnight!
Note: The next general meeting of ANC 1A is Wednesday, February 15, 2023. This meeting will be held virtually; more information for how to join the meeting will be available at anc1a.org.