THE APRIL MEETING OF ANC 1A HAS BEEN CANCELLED
ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 1A
ANC 1A meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm
(March 2020 meeting begins at 6:30 pm)
Presiding: Commissioner Kent Boese, Chairperson
Harriet Tubman Elementary School
3101 13th Street NW (Gymnasium) – 6:30 pm
May 13, 2020
Call to Order
Members of the community can use this time to make public announcements, distribute information, or alert the community about issues. 1 minute of time for each speaker is allotted, unless otherwise noted by the Chairperson.
Committee reports are done as needed. Note: all committee meetings are held at the District Bridges / ANC 1A office, located at 3400 11th Street NW, Suite 200.
- Education Committee: Committee meeting date TBD
- Public Safety Committee: Committee meeting date TBD
- Transportation Committee: Committee meeting date TBD
- Zoning, Parks, and Planning Committee: Committee meeting date TBD
Presentations are limited to 5 minutes, unless a motion to extend time is granted by the commission. Presentations are followed by 1 minute question/answer segments from the commission and audience until a motion to close discussion is passed.
- Allie Bobak, Constituent Services Coordinator, Office of Councilmember Brianne K. Nadeau
- Cynthia Turcios, Ward 1 Liaison, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (MOCRS)
- Roll call
- Approval of agenda
Consideration and possible action relating to a request for Commission approval of the Consent Agenda. All matters listed under “Consent” are considered by the Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Commissioner may, however, remove an item from the Consent Agenda by request. A motion to adopt the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
- Approval of the prior minutes (March 2020)
Official Business is limited to 5 minutes of presentation (unless extended by the Commission) followed by questions from the Commission and audience until a motion to close discussion is passed, followed by an official ANC vote.
Issue – (Presenter/Sponsor Name)
Adjournment – Goodnight!