ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 1A
ANC 1A meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm
Presiding: Commissioner Kent Boese, Chairperson
DRAFT Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Please click this link to join the webinar:
To join on Telephone: dial (312) 626-6799 and enter 86707379578#
Call to Order
ANC Administrative Matters
- Roll call
- Verification notice: this meeting was meeting was noticed to the community via listserv, Commission newsletter, social media, website, and e-calendar.
- Approval of agenda (including Consent Agenda and Official Business)
Community Announcements (1 minute per speaker)
Commissioners and Members of the community can use this time to make public announcements, distribute information, or alert the community about issues.
Committee Reports – (Committee reports are done as needed. 5 minutes per report, unless otherwise noted). Note: all Committee meetings will be held virtually for the duration of the public health emergency. Please consult the calendar on anc1a.org for up to date committee meeting links and phone numbers, or reach out to the Committee chair listed below.
- Education Committee
- Next committee meeting scheduled for:
- Public Safety Committee
- Next committee meeting scheduled for: Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm
- Transportation Committee
- Next committee meeting scheduled for: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm
- Zoning, Parks, and Planning Committee
- Next committee meeting scheduled for: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Presentations (5 minutes per speaker, unless otherwise noted)
- Alexandra (Allie) Bobak, Constituent Services Coordinator, Office of Councilmember Brianne K. Nadeau
- Moises Del’Rosario, Ward 1 Liaison, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (MOCRS)
Consideration and possible action relating to a request for Commission approval of the Consent Agenda. All matters listed under “Consent” are considered by the Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Commissioner may, however, remove an item from the Consent Agenda by request. A motion to adopt the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
- Approval of the prior minutes (January 2021)
Official Business is limited to 5 minutes of presentation (unless extended by the commission) followed by questions from the commission and audience until a motion to close discussion is passed, followed by an official ANC vote.
Adjournment – Goodnight!
Note: The next general meeting of ANC 1A is Wednesday, March 10, 2021. This meeting will be held virtually; more information for how to join the meeting will be available at anc1a.org.