Wednesday, October 13th, 2022 7:00PM
Call to Order
ANC Administrative Matters
- Roll call
- Verification notice: this meeting was noticed to the community via listserv, commission newsletter, social media, website, and e-calendar.
- Approval of agenda (including Consent Agenda and Official Business)
Community Announcements (1 minute per speaker)
Commissioners and members of the community can use this time to make public announcements, distribute information, or alert the community about issues.
Committee Reports (Committee reports are done as needed with 5 minutes per report, unless otherwise noted). Note: all committee meetings will be held virtually for the duration of the public health emergency. Please consult the calendar on anc1a.org for up-to-date committee meeting links and phone numbers, or reach out to the committee chair listed below.
- Community Events Committee
- Next committee meeting scheduled for: October 26, 2022 at 6:00pm
- Commissioner Brandolon Barnett, Chair
- Education Committee
- Next committee meeting scheduled for: October 27, 2022 at 7:00 pm
- Commissioner Christine Miller, Chair
- Employment & Training Committee
- Next committee meeting scheduled for: October 26, 2002 at 7:00pm
- Commissioner Mukta Ghorpadey, Chair
- Public Safety Committee
- Next committee meeting scheduled for: 24th October, 2022 at 7:00 pm
- Commissioner Layla Bonnot, Co-Chair
- Commissioner Carlo Perri,Co-Chair
- Transportation Committee
- Next committee meeting scheduled for: October 25, 2022 at 7:00 pm
- Christina McCoy, Chair
- Zoning, Parks, and Planning Committee
- Next committee meeting scheduled for: October 18, 2022 at 7:00 pm
- Commissioner Michael Wray, Chair
Presentations (5 minutes per speaker, unless otherwise noted)
- Jackie Castaneda, Constituent Services: Office of Councilmember Brianne K. Nadeau
- Moises Del’Rosario, Ward 1 Liaison: Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services (MOCRS)
Consideration and possible action relating to a request for Commission approval of the Consent Agenda. All matters listed under “Consent” are considered by the Commission to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. Any Commissioner may, however, remove an item from the Consent Agenda by request. A motion to adopt the Consent Agenda is non-debatable.
- Approval of the prior minutes (September, 2022)
- Letter of Support to Close 500 Otis Place for a Thanksgiving Giveaway Event (Boese)
- Approval of the FY 22 Q4 Quarterly Financial Report
Official Business is limited to 5 minutes of presentation (unless extended by the Commission) followed by questions from the commission and audience until a motion to close discussion is passed, followed by an official ANC vote.
- Consideration of a Settlement Agreement for LUX-DC Restaurant (Brown)
- Consideration of Resolution Regarding Traffic Enforcement (Perri)
- Consideration of the ANC 1A Budget for FY23 – $28,705.14 (Wray/Lemann Morales)
- Consideration of Letter Regarding the Council’s Nomination for the Office of ANC (Wray)
Adjournment – Goodnight!
Note: The next general meeting of ANC 1A is Wednesday, November 9th, 2022. This meeting will be held virtually; more information for how to join the meeting will be available at anc1a.org.