The Zoning, Planning, and Parks (ZPP) Committee is responsible for the following:
- Researching, reviewing, and meeting with stakeholders of Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA) cases coming before ANC 1A.
- Tracking ANC 1A and community requests for information/reports and public space issues with DDOT, DPR, and other District agencies as necessary.
- Research and report findings and provide recommendations to ANC 1A.
- Draft and recommend resolutions for ANC 1A’s consideration.
- Coordinate community participation at DC agency hearings and community meetings by request of the Commission.
Please contact Michael Wray at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Visit https://1drv.ms/f/s!Agf81zepocGv-0jKGpMEkkJ6f9uO to access ZPP committee agendas and resources.
Commissioner Michael Wray (1A09)