The Transportation Committee is responsible for the following:
- Tracking ANC 1A and community requests for information/reports and transportation issues; follow up with DDOT and other District agencies as necessary.
- Researching and reporting findings and provide recommendations to ANC 1A as related to transportation and public space requests and NOIs.
- Drafting (and recommending) resolutions for ANC 1A’s consideration.
- Coordinating community participation at DDOT hearings by explicit request of the Commission.
Please contact Zach Rybarczyk at email@example.com if you would like to be added to the committee Google Group.
Commissioner Zach Rybarczyk (1A03)
Committee Reports and Resources
For Community Review:
Article: “Here’s what bus lanes on 14th Street NW could look like” (Greater Greater Washington)
October 29, 2018 Meeting: Lamont Street NW Crosswalk and Pedestrian Safety
Meeting at the request of Commissioner Castañon
- Meeting Resource: DDOT Lamont Street Pedestrian Safety Evaluation
- Meeting Resource: DDOT Lamont Crosswalks Options Presentation
November 5, 2018 Special Meeting: 11th and Park Street NW Bikeshare
Meeting at the request of Commissioners Castañon and Farmer