Special Community Meeting: November 12, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Please join ANC 1A for a special virtual public information and feedback forum with DDOT representatives regarding the ongoing Crosstown transportation project.
This webinar will pay special attention to the north/south portions of the project in ANC 1A, with future meetings to focus on westward expansion.
For more information on the project, please visit https://dccrosstownstudy-dcgis.hub.arcgis.com/.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +13017158592,,88361070884#
Or to call in by telephone: dial 1-301-715-8592, then enter Webinar ID: 883 6107 0884
The Transportation Committee is responsible for the following:
- Tracking ANC 1A and community requests for information/reports and transportation issues; follow up with DDOT and other District agencies as necessary.
- Researching and reporting findings and provide recommendations to ANC 1A as related to transportation and public space requests and NOIs.
- Drafting (and recommending) resolutions for ANC 1A’s consideration.
- Coordinating community participation at DDOT hearings by explicit request of the Commission.
Please contact Zach Rybarczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the committee Google Group.
Commissioner Zach Rybarczyk (1A03)
Committee Reports and Resources
Article: “Here’s what bus lanes on 14th Street NW could look like” (Greater Greater Washington)
October 29, 2018 Meeting: Lamont Street NW Crosswalk and Pedestrian Safety
- Meeting Resource: DDOT Lamont Street Pedestrian Safety Evaluation
- Meeting Resource: DDOT Lamont Crosswalks Options Presentation
November 5, 2018 Special Meeting: 11th and Park Street NW Bikeshare