The Transportation Committee is responsible for the following:
- Tracking ANC 1A and community requests for information/reports and transportation issues; follow up with DDOT and other District agencies as necessary.
- Researching and reporting findings and provide recommendations to ANC 1A as related to transportation and public space requests and NOIs.
- Drafting (and recommending) resolutions for ANC 1A’s consideration.
- Coordinating community participation at DDOT hearings by explicit request of the Commission.
Please contact Zach Rybarczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the committee Google Group.
Commissioner Zach Rybarczyk (1A03)
Committee Reports and Resources
Crosstown Multimodal Transportation Project
For more information on the project, please visit https://dccrosstownstudy-dcgis.hub.arcgis.com/.
- January 2021 Park Place Concept
- January 2021 Kenyon Concept
- Park Place Alternate 1, Alternate 2, Alternate 2.1
- November 2020 Crosstown Phase II DDOT Presentation
- November 2020 Crosstown Phase II Park Place Warder Roll
Near NW III Livability Study Project
Article: “Here’s what bus lanes on 14th Street NW could look like” (Greater Greater Washington)
October 29, 2018 Meeting: Lamont Street NW Crosswalk and Pedestrian Safety
- Meeting Resource: DDOT Lamont Street Pedestrian Safety Evaluation
- Meeting Resource: DDOT Lamont Crosswalks Options Presentation
November 5, 2018 Special Meeting: 11th and Park Street NW Bikeshare