The Transportation Committee is responsible for the following:
- Tracking ANC 1A and community requests for information/reports and transportation issues; follow up with DDOT and other District agencies as necessary.
- Researching and reporting findings and provide recommendations to ANC 1A as related to transportation and public space requests and NOIs.
- Drafting (and recommending) resolutions for ANC 1A’s consideration.
- Coordinating community participation at DDOT hearings by explicit request of the Commission.
Please contact Michael Wray at email@example.com if you would like to be added to the committee Google Group.
OPEN – please contact if you are interested.
Committee Reports and Resources
Crosstown Multimodal Transportation Project
For more information on the project, please visit https://dccrosstownstudy-dcgis.hub.arcgis.com/.
- September 2021 DDOT Crosstown Phase II Presentation
- September 2021 Kenyon Street Cycle Track
- September 2021 Park Place Protected Bike Lane
- September 2021 Warder Street Protected Bike Lane
- June 2021 Kenyon Street Concept (Updated)
- June 2021 Warder Street (Updated)
- January 2021 Park Place Concept
- January 2021 Kenyon Concept
- Park Place Alternate 1, Alternate 2, Alternate 2.1
- November 2020 Crosstown Phase II DDOT Presentation
- November 2020 Crosstown Phase II Park Place Warder Roll
Near NW III Livability Study Project
FY21 WMATA Budget Review
14th Street Bus Lane Pilot Project
Article: “Here’s what bus lanes on 14th Street NW could look like” (Greater Greater Washington)
Other Transportation Projects and Topics in Review
October 29, 2018 Meeting: Lamont Street NW Crosswalk and Pedestrian Safety
- Meeting Resource: DDOT Lamont Street Pedestrian Safety Evaluation
- Meeting Resource: DDOT Lamont Crosswalks Options Presentation
November 5, 2018 Special Meeting: 11th and Park Street NW Bikeshare